Aaron is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER;™ who came to us from U.S. Bancorp, where he worked for seven years as a financial specialist. He graduated from the University of Washington with 2 bachelor degrees: one in economics and one in Germanics.
Aaron enjoys playing tennis as well as growing bonsai and orchids at his home in Duvall. He has a high fluency in German, a language and culture he is teaching his wife and their children.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Content by Aaron:
- Charitable IRA distributions renewed for 2013 posted on Mar 2013
- Setting your spouse up for success posted on Jun 2012
- Five reasons to track expenses before retiring posted on Mar 2012
- Is Your 401(k) Healthy? posted on Nov 2011
- Stretch IRA? posted on Nov 2011
- Raising kids in the age of instant posted on Jul 2011
- Fancy seeing you here posted on Apr 2011
- Emotions and the market posted on Jun 2009