Paresh is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ professional and holds a bachelor’s degree in finance from Indiana University. He joined our firm after being a financial consultant with Charles Schwab for six years. Prior to that, he was a stockbroker for six years with Olde, now part of H&R Block Financial Advisors.
His interests include skiing, climbing and backpacking with his wife, Sibylle.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Content by Paresh:
- Book review: “Abundance – The Future Is Better Than You Think” posted on Apr 2013
- Thinking ahead to your next move posted on Nov 2012
- It’s not what you know, it’s what you do posted on Apr 2012
- The Folly of Predictions posted on Oct 2011
- The hidden costs of your 401(k) posted on Jul 2011
- How should I allocate my taxable investments? posted on Jun 2010
- How do I allocate my 529 for two children? posted on May 2010