Phuc was born in Thailand but has lived in Seattle for over 30 years. He is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in addition to being a Certified Public Accountant in the state of Washington.
Phuc graduated with honors from the University of Washington with a degree in business administration, and has over thirteen years of experience in the banking, accounting, and financial services industry. He continually draws on these different disciplines to help his clients achieve their financial goals.
He lives in Seattle with his partner and enjoys golfing, shooting pool, watching movies, and spending time with friends and family.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Content by Phuc:
- Social Security strategies for couples posted on May 2014
- LTCi rate increases coming soon for single women posted on Feb 2013
- Tax provisions in the American Taxpayer Relief Act posted on Jan 2013
- Hedging higher tax rates with Roth conversions posted on Nov 2012
- The 529 Plan Series – Part III: The best 529 plan I know posted on Jul 2012
- The 529 Plan Series – Part II: Assessing Washington’s GET Plan posted on May 2012
- The 529 Plan Series – Part I: Plan basics posted on May 2012
- Contribution limits for the 2012 tax year posted on Feb 2012
- Year-end tax planning posted on Dec 2011
- Expiring Tax Provisions posted on Nov 2011