2011 has been a great year for hiring fantastic new team members at Merriman. Mallory Braun, our newest client services team member, joined us on March 31st. There is something quite soothing in her extremely pleasant phone voice. If you get the chance to speak with Mallory, you will quickly hear what I mean. She is a fabulous addition to our already wonderful client services team!
Mallory has three years of great client service experience under her belt, having worked for Key Bank prior to joining Merriman. She won numerous awards for achieving her goals and treating her clients with great care. Mallory gives every client an extraordinary experience and she is very excited about the interactions she has in talking with different Merriman clients each day.
Mallory grew up in Spokane, WA and went on to earn her Bachelor of Arts degree at the University of Washington in Seattle. She comes to us with a great deal of enthusiasm and truly wants to make a difference for our clients. You can read more about Mallory on our website, and here are a few fun facts that you won’t find in her bio:
- Mallory was named after the TV character on the sit-com “Family Ties”
- The first car she owned was built the same year she was born
- She contemplated fashion or art school before deciding to attend the UW
- She played tennis for her high school, Shadle Park
- Mallory’s favorite vacation spot thus far is the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas
We are excited for you to get to know Mallory and we are thrilled to have her on our team!