Wealth Advisor, CFP®
Aimee is an East Coast transplant to the Pacific Northwest, specifically Eugene, Oregon. She is a certified Financial Planner Professional and graduated from Providence College with a Bachelors Degree of Science in Business Management.
Aimee comes to Merriman with 15 years of industry experience at both Ameriprise Financial and Waddell and Reed, most recently as a Branch Manager and Executive Director of Practice Development Consulting. She considers herself a student of the business and thrives in helping clients with complex and advanced planning needs, as well as those who need help on where to start.
Aimee is passionate about helping the Eugene community grow and thrive and has been involved with the Financial Planning Association Mid Oregon Chapter where she serves as Past President and is currently enrolled in the 2017-18 Cohort for Leadership Eugene Springfield. During the week, you may see her at Chamber events or learning about businesses and non-profits around town.
In her time off, Aimee and her husband, Greg, wrangle their two children, Cameron and Penelope. She enjoys family walks around the green hills of Eugene, yoga and time in front of the fire at home.
- Bachelor of Science in Business management from Providence College in 2003
- 2018- Present: Wealth Advisor- Merriman
- 2017-2018: Branch Manager/ Executive Director Practice Development Consulting- Waddell & Reed
- 2008-2017: Managing Principal- Waddell & Reed
- 2008-2008- Marketing Field Implementation Director- Ameriprise Financial
- 2005-2008- District manager/ Financial Advisor- Ameriprise Financial
- 2003-2005- Financial Advisor- American Express Financial Advisors/ Ameriprise Financial
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements. CFA® and Chartered Financial Analyst® are trademarks owned by CFA Institute.