In continuing with our great hiring success in 2011, I have the pleasure of introducing our newest member to the Merriman team, Dawn McGeorge. Dawn joined us on April 27th and is the newest member of our support services team. By now you have likely had the chance to speak with Dawn, as she is one of the fantastic people you initially interact with when calling our office. She is a truly great addition to our already wonderful support services team!
Dawn has several years of great experience serving clients and trying to help make their experience memorable and pleasant. Dawn just moved to the Seattle area from North Carolina where she was the manager of a well-known barbecue restaurant called The Pit. She takes great pride in making sure our clients know how much we love working with them. She looks forward to her daily interactions and loves to help each of our clients in any way possible.
Originally from the upper/lower peninsula of Michigan (Boyne City), Dawn earned her Bachelor’s degree from Lake Superior State University. Most of her family still resides in Michigan and she was able to visit them just a few weeks ago. Dawn comes to us with a great deal of enthusiasm and truly wants to make a difference for our clients. You can read more about Dawn on our website. Here are a few fun facts that you won’t find in her bio:
- Dawn is a huge Baltimore Ravens fan, despite the fact she did not grow up there or attend school anywhere near the area.
- She spent one summer living in Yellowstone National Park.
- Dawn has a new kitten she named Benjamin, but now he is just lovingly called Smooches.
- She was a cheerleader in high school
- Dawn has a goal to visit all the National Parks. So far her favorites include Yellowstone and the Grand Tetons.
We are excited for you to get to know Dawn and we are thrilled to have her on our team!