Prior to joining us, Eric spent 16 years with Charles Schwab, a nationally based investment firm. During the last four years, he worked exclusively with private clients in that firm’s wealth management division.
A 1982 graduate of the University of Washington with a degree in business administration, Eric has over 22 years of financial services experience. He has a strong background in investments and financial planning and is a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
Eric lives in Seattle with his wife, daughter, and son and enjoys golf and coaching youth baseball.
Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, Certified Financial Planner™ and federally registered CFP (with flame design) in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
Content by Eric:
- Go fishing, not phishing! posted on Jun 2013
- Spring cleaning: 10 ways to freshen up your financial situation posted on Apr 2013
- Retirement: A tough transition posted on Aug 2012
- Want to be a Certified Financial Planner™? posted on Oct 2011
- Umbrella insurance – why it might be a good idea for you posted on Apr 2011